This Is Our Basic Needs Package:
This package comes with the basic items that can be hard to find
but are needed to keep you in compliance with the EPA - RRP lead paint renovation program.
This package will be shipped in one package for one LOW shipping price!
We have other Packages Available!!
In this package you will receive the following items:
Ten NIOSH approved N100 disposable particulate respirator with an extra large exhalation valve for maximum comfort from Gerson.
Four packages of Five pairs of non-skid polypropylene disposable shoe covers that are non-skid, XXL size.
Ten pairs of clear impact resistent polycarbonate Safety Glasses.
Ten Tyvek coverall disposable suits with a attached hood, zipper front, elastic wrists and ankles:
Large, Extra Large, XX-Large
Ffity pairs of disposable Vinyl Gloves (Latex free).
One roll of Duck Brand Duct Tape.
One roll of Caution Tape
And a LeadPaintEPAsupplies.com Exclusive:
**One complete set of Job Site Signs in English (Downloadable - Buy, Download, Save and, Print)
**One complete set of RRP Compliant Documents in English (Downloadable - Buy, Download, Save and, Print)
CHECK OUT THE OTHER PRODUCTS WE OFFER TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS RUN SMOOTHLY:
- HEPA RRP compliant Vacuum Cleaners
- Tyvek suits in Large, Extra Large and 2XL, Suits Without Attached Booties, Suits With Attached Booties
- Vinyl gloves and Work gloves
- Contamination Control Sticky Mats - Sold by single mats or a 4 pack (Best Value)
- Safety Glasses (very economical)
- N100 respirators - 3M Reuseable or Gerson Disposable
DO NOT FORGET TO LOOK AT OUR READY MADE PACKAGES AT GREAT PRICES:
- The Clean Up Packages (3 Different Packages, Depending On Your Project Size)
- The Supply Packages (4 Different Packages, Depending On Your Project Size)
Most orders ship within two business days and ship with FedEx Ground Service for Commercially Zoned Business Addresses or FedEx Home Delivery for Residential Delivery
(Confirm estimated ship times by checking item availability description at the top of each item)
** - These signs are compliant with the RRP Rule. Some states have addapted their own laws and regulations and in these states the signs should be used as a guideline.