THE LEADER IN HEPA VACUUM TECHNOLOGY!!!
You will receive everything you see above with your purchase
You are looking at the nickel plated canister vacuum that has the power you need to complete the job that is available on the market today. With the Pullman Ermator Hepa Vacuum Advantage you can be rest assured you will not find a stronger or more rugged vacuum cleaner that is extremely stable on its built in casters. Designed for professional cleaning, this canister style vacuum has a superior, low profile design that makes it extremely maneuverable and easy to use and is RRP compliant.
The following features are brought to you with the purchase of this vacuum cleaner:
|A quiet, yet powerful 1.5 HP motor provides the suction of vacuums twice its size.|
|HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns.|
|Convenient onboard tool and power cord storage.|
|Low profile design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility.|
|Durable nickel plated steel tank is attractive yet rugged.|
|Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch.|
Do you already own a Pullman Holt 390asb and only need the powerhead?
Purchase it "HERE"
What else do you need? We have other HEPA Lead Dust Vacuums available
Note About RRP Compliance:
In order for this vacuum to be RRP compliant in areas where carpet is present you must use the optional powerhead when cleaning these surfaces.
CHECK OUT THE OTHER PRODUCTS WE OFFER TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS RUN SMOOTHLY:
- HEPA RRP compliant Vacuum Cleaners
- Tyvek suits in Large, Extra Large and 2XL, Suits Without Attached Booties, Suits With Attached Booties
- Vinyl gloves and Work gloves
- Contamination Control Sticky Mats - Sold by single mats or a 4 pack (Best Value)
- Safety Glasses (very economical)
- N100 respirators - 3M Reuseable or Gerson Disposable
DO NOT FORGET TO LOOK AT OUR READY MADE PACKAGES AT GREAT PRICES:
- The Clean Up Packages (3 Different Packages, Depending On Your Project Size)
- The Supply Packages (4 Different Packages, Depending On Your Project Size)
Most orders ship within two business days and ship with FedEx Ground Service for Commercially Zoned Business Addresses or FedEx Home Delivery for Residential Delivery
(Confirm estimated ship times by checking item availability description at the top of each item)